Attend Guidelines live
- Earn up to 12 CPD points over 2 days for your appraisal and revalidation
- Expert speakers across topical and popular clinical areas
- New and updated clinical guidance reviewed
- Best practice in guideline implementation
- Opportunity to network with like-minded professionals
- Time to reflect on your own practice
- 96.7% of the 2018 attendees agreed that the day had helped them to achieve their learning objectives
We have a limited number of educational bursaries (worth £300+VAT) available for UK-registered healthcare professionals working within the NHS in the following roles: GPs, nurses, pharmacists, and those with an interest in the development and implementation of primary and shared care guidelines.
An administrative charge of up to £40 is made at booking, which provides the delegate with:
- a lunch voucher for each day booked
- a copy of the Guidelines handbook
- access to Guidelines Live digital resources.
Standard delegate rates
|One day ticket only
Tuesday 19 November 2019
Wednesday 20 November 2019
|Two day ticket
19-20 November 2019
|Healthcare professionals working within the NHS||£175 + VAT||£300 + VAT|
|Commercial company delegates||£300 + VAT||£550 + VAT|
|Administrative fee payable by all||£30 + VAT||£40 + VAT|
We understand that circumstances change; if you cancel your booking before Friday 18 October 2019 you will receive a full refund and Guidelines Live will reallocate the place. After this date any fees paid are non-refundable although you are welcome to transfer your booking to a colleague at no additional charge.